12 June, 2008

Lets count the meds

Skelaxin
Vicodin
Bextra
Zantac
Diazepam

And that kids is how I get through the day. I hold back on the Vicodin unless its' really really bad. Today was. I even used some Icy Hot (generic) to rub into my shoulder.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Wrote a letter of reconsideration to the agency I hate today. On Sunday I counted 112 wheelchairs (empty) come through my exit. That is an average of 14 per hour and that doesn't even count the ones with bodies in , nor the trolleys. No wonder my back feels like it's in a huge knot.

~~~~~~~
It's quiet with one kid at work, the other out with her friends walking along the Strand and calling in for basketball scores (I hate the Lakers). Husband is downstairs watching poker or the science channel and playing poker on his computer. If I had a laptop I'd be down there too, but hey, I like being in my room/office , it's peaceful. And it's mine for a bit longer. Still have to find a place to move to.


~~~~~~~
Time to get organized and get everything ready for tomorrow. The weekends tend to be busy. Lots of travelers. Lots of people who ask silly questions. For example:

I bought a round trip ticket to Bogota but they only gave me this one, I
think I need to make a complaint. No, when you check in at Bogota to
come home they will print your return boarding pass.

I forgot something on the plane, I have to go back and get it.
Sir/Ma'am you have left the sterile area. Go down to your airlines
ticketing counter and they can assist you.

You're a bloody git. I just crossed this line why can't I come back in?
Sir, you have crossed the exit line. See these signs that say you are not
allowed in without clearing security? You need to go back through the
line. We are not allowed to let you pass.

I left my bag trolley with you people and now it's gone and I have all this
heavy luggage to take to the gate. Why didn't you stop them?
Ma'am our job is to prevent breaches at this exit. We are not concerned
with what goes on behind us. That is not our job nor our concern.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
And just to be equally obnoxious the Air France crews are some of the worst I have ever come across. They and Air China. Just personal opinions. Used to be Virgin Atlantic and some of the older NWA crews, but the first 2 have them beaten hands down.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Off to another adventure ........


No comments:

Post a Comment