23 July, 2007

Still in my pajamas.....

We had a lovely rain last night and this morning. Just enough to make the roads slick but I love the smell of rain in the air. I'd like a big old boomer thunderstorm tonight to blow out the humidity.


Worked the rest of the week. 1 day inside and the other outside. Walking is not easy and my left heel makes me limp. Again lots and lots of people taking way too my stuff in too little space. I helped a lady close her suitcase by kneeling on it for her and closing one side as she shut the other. My good deed. And after the clouds came in the wind died down too. Otherwise it was like walking in a wind tunnel.

Glitter Graphics
Glitter Graphics
MySpace Layouts



I see GWB had his colonoscopy and they didn't find his brain. Too bad.


Think good thoughts for our friend whose Dad is passing away today. Grant him angels to guide him into paradise and a place to sit at the throne of the almighty. Amen.

Christian Glitter by www.christianglitter.com


Tomorrow is my epidural injection. I am kind of scared. Needles in my neck scare me. Anything in my neck scares me. I hope the sedation is good.

Ciao.

No comments:

Post a Comment