29 July, 2007

effervescent

I have finally figured out what the feeling is/was in my neck. It feels like thousands of tiny bubbles popping in my neck. I will leave a message at the doctor's office so he knows what is going on. And the pain in the shoulder has not decreased yet. But I've got bubbles bursting in my spine. Go figure.



Finally bought some new bathroom rugs and the bathroom and vanity area floors are sparkling. The kids are responsible for their own bathroom. I am not going to even tread in there. And why can't #1 son take a shower in his bathroom? His shower was fixed, the drain drains and they even got a nice new bathmat. He also needs a haircut. He looks shaggy. Ugh. #2 child at least is much more competent but her room looks like a tornado hit it.


Went to church today. Even had an organist. My stuff was there so I called and apologized for nagging the person who had it. But honestly no one let me know. I give up.
:: head pound::


Well it's time to go to bed and hope that the bubbles will dissipate.

glitter-graphics.com

ciao.

No comments:

Post a Comment