30 July, 2007

dump another one



Guess someones video game caused flight delays and missed flights and lots of pissed off people. Who do we need to wake up to get some sense in life?




Life goes on. We shall see how this week goes. I am finally feeling like a human with just a slight ache at the injection sight. I don't know why my body does such strange things to me. I will go and do my 8 hours stomping around the outside of terminals and basically doing nothing but busy work. We aren't trained to do this, but we observe. And then we walk some more. OH well. Perhaps they will figure it out someday.



Kid #1 went midnight bowling last night. At least he is getting out. And he got up and went to work. Now if he'd just go to his English class. He'll never get past it if he doesn't buckle up and finish it.


Odd thoughts today and strange dreams. I actually smelled perfume in a dream last night. FLeeting thoughts about odd places, odd people, old memories. Not a restful night. I think I need a dream catcher to catch them and hold them and let me have a night of rest.


I wish I was here


Ciao.

No comments:

Post a Comment