19 July, 2007

soooo

Next Tuesday I am having an epidural injection in my neck to see if it will stop the pain in my arm. I am so freaking miserable that I'll try it just to see if it works. I am eating pain pills and that seems to be the only thing that works. AT least for the time being.

Glitter Graphics
Glitter Graphics
MySpace Layouts



Still walking the beat. I did the intl terminal yesterday. And this totally explains why some airplanes take forever to get off the ground:

glitter-graphics.com

I have never seen so many suitcases, boxes, bins, boxes being checked in to into the belly of the airplane. And every one has to be checked by the security agency. Ugh.

glitter-graphics.com

Time to go and spend 8 hours guarding the curbs of the entity.

Oh and I passed the test I had to pass. Hahahahahaha

Ciao.


No comments:

Post a Comment