13 November, 2006

Ya gotta wonder sometimes....


I made a list for the husband to use when he went to Costco yesterday. Why wouldn't he think to look at the gas gauge too? He knows to get fuel in his truck but he drove my car around for the last 4 days and now I need gas. Oh gee. Guess I will do some transferring of funds and go get gas tomorrow.

Kid #2 is really sick. No voice, coughing and just miserable. In bed asleep. Best place to be in my opinion. I took a cold pill, which means I can take a pain pill later. I have a stuffed nose and a minor sore throat.

Last night I was in the bathroom and I had this awful shooting pain in my arm and shoulder. It was enough to make me yelp. Don't know what it is from. Will have to watch and see I guess.

The big kid is home and he can sweep out the fireplace and we can load it up with some wood and sit down there tonight and be warm. That will be nice.

The husband ordered a laptop for himself because he needs to be able to check his email and do his time cards online. He got a good deal on it and it will be able to be taken places when we go on vacation and if he gets a new job and has to travel. I'd like to be able to check my email and stay in contact when I go on vacation too.

Not too cold out and thankfully not too warm. The dog is outside lying in the sun. He went to see one of the outside cats, who could not be bothered. The inside cat just plays with him and gives him grief and he loves her all the more. They run up and down the stairs and through the rooms having fun.

Well that's about it for today. Blue sky above me.

Ciao.

-30-


No comments:

Post a Comment