29 November, 2006

Update or what?


Things are back to normal, or as normal as things can be around here. The MIL went back to the SIL's on Saturday. We had a nice Thanksgiving and the food was good.
Finally got some information from the caseworker and I have to drive out to Reseda ( 30 miles) on the 11th for a 2nd opinion. Considering how painful driving is, this should be an interesting appointment.
Kids are back to school. Quiet days again.
The church's annual smorgasbord is this weekend. I have to spend tomorrow making cabbage rolls. The meat has to be defrosted and then I have to cook the cabbage to get the leaves ready. It's a labor of love.
I am making carrots that have to be steamed, and then doused with some Catalina Dressing and fresh parsley. Sounds good to me. The fumi salad will be a snap.
No decorations yet. Don't know what I want to do. Not very spirit filled.
Changes coming in the music department. Too bad one person can be so spiteful and hateful and cause such antagonism. I wonder how she manages to work with people with that kind of attitude. I guess we all can't be as perfect as she is and I wonder how her interpersonal relationships can be sustained with that attitude. Scary.
Cold at night and breezy and cool during the day.
Today is the doctor's appointment I keep putting off. but since I may not have insurance after december I guess I had better get it done.
Life goes on doesn't it?
Ciao......
-30-

No comments:

Post a Comment