20 November, 2006

make my headache go away


So it was 85º about an hour ago and now it's 78º. But this is November 20th. Something is wrong here. It's been too hot for too long.

The "Nowhere" fire is burning close to where the husband does his gold panning. The news shots were live from the parking lot that we use. Guess he won't be going up there this weekend to do anything. He does have to work Friday, but he can work at home and read the blueprints on the table.

Will be a small gathering for Thanksgiving. Turkey is in the fridge defrosting. I need to get the stuff for the green beans and the organic broth to cook the baby Yukon gold taters that I need to buy. May get those tomorrow.

No news yet from my caseworker. Oh gee. It's the federal government. I should jump for joy,eh? Have you ever wanted just to crack a joint and have it slip back into the right spot? that's what it feels like now. AAAAARGGHHHH.

The low humidity is making my head feel like a stuffed box. Ugh.

The dog and I may take a long nap. I was going to make spaghetti tonight but I think I will do something simpler. Can't decide yet. Monday is usually pizza night but I am a bit short this Monday. Heroes is on so the kids have to watch their program.

Antonia Fraser's book "Marie Antionette" is a good read. I am going to start Phillipa Gregory's book "Earthly Joys". Looked good at the time. I don't know. I will see how it goes. Started watching "Sleepy Hollow" last night. Will watch it some more tonight. Also have the video of "The DaVinci Code" to watch.

Ciao babies!
-30-

No comments:

Post a Comment