26 April, 2006

A flower of another color

You Are an Orange Flower

An orange flower tends to represent boldness, energy, and warmth.
At times, you are courageous, like a poplar tree.
And at other times, you are hopeful, like an orange iris.
And more than you wish, you bond too quickly to people, like a honeysuckle.
What Color Flower Are You?


Perhaps yes, perhaps no.

Life is going on. Today it's quiet here. The dog is outside, the skies are clouding up. Rain perhaps. You can't be sure.
The LA Times Festival of Books. I am going Sunday. Maybe I will buy a book or two. I just ordered 2 used from Amazon. I LOVE BOOKS!

THINGS ARE GOING TO BE OKAY. I know this but as with all things, I have to believe it. Sometimes it's hard to be patient.

Lord make me patient and I want it right now!

Gotta go.

No comments:

Post a Comment