10 April, 2006

Hi Ho...Hi Ho....

Tomorrow I am trooping up the 405 to the Getty. Can't get tickets to the villa till next year, so we will make do with the castle on the hill. I'm putting new batteries in trusty camera and taking pictures of the kiddos too.

Today was the FIRST DAY OF SPRING BREAK. I was supposed to have a meeting with an environmental atty but you know what, I needed to sleep in. He got his information in an envelope and I will see him in a couple of weeks for lunch and the hey how are you. ( He's a big shot in environmental law...and he does good for the world). But today was my sleep in day with the kids at home. It's nice being a peon.

I have no idea who is going to finance this car. The dealership has to get it done now since it's been more than 3 days and my old car is sitting on the lot with a sticker that says 7991$ on it. Azzhats gave me 3000$ for it and it is worth 5400$. But I know that it is the ticking time bomb of cars. How many Cadillacs have to have a rebuilt transmission at 43000 miles? And it's not because I drove it like a bat out of hell. I was good to my Catie the Catera. Now I have Maxx the golden Malibu. I name all my cars. Weird science. I know.

I have 3 book reviews to do before the 1st of the month. 1 fiction and 2 non fiction. I just have to get back into the game of reading. Monday nights are good because there is absolutely nothing on television that keeps my attention. I don't like 24, there are no sitcoms in my future. Tuesdays are better NCIS and House with occaisional ventures back over to AI. I like my discovery channels though. Seen a lot of babies being borned. 8-)

Here's my Monday Night IPOD Shuffle for y'all:

1. Blinded By The Light Manfred Mann
2. Shake That Thing Vincent Giordano's Nighthawks
3. Riding That Midnight Train Earl Scruggs/Kentucky Thunder
4. One More Saturday Night The Grateful Dead
5. If I Had a Boat Lyle Lovett and Jimmy Buffet
6. Respect Aretha Franklin
7. Surrender to Love Ray Charles with Lauren Hill
8. Danny Boy Johnny Cash
9. Crystal Stevie Nicks
10. Soy Gypsy Kings


Catch ya on the flip flop......

Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment