04 April, 2006

Rain, Wind, and the Lemon Tree Across the Fence




Well the long promised storm has hit. I had an appt scheduled with the cable people today, I have some problems with some channels, but I called them and rescheduled for tomorrow. God only knows I don't want someone traipsing in with wet boots and having to deal with wires in the rain. I can't get CNN and SciFi clearly. They seem to be having sunspot problems, but alas, where are the sunspots? I can live another day without Anderson (sigh) Cooper.

The new car is nice. Has some get up and go. I have to put some gas in it though. This one tells me how many miles I can go without running out. How cool is that?

Finally got some decent pain meds and outside of being a bit nuts, which is normal to my kids, they seem to be working. Now mind you I am taking 500 mg of Naproxen 2x a day, as well as Darvocet N and the Zantac to protect my tummy from whatever. Thank God for pharmacueticals. Yessireee.

My galley proof a new book to review just showed up on my doorstep. Hooooray! Something new and good to read. I am also rereading DaVinci Code to refresh my poor memory.

Not much else. Everyone is getting better from their assorted colds, coughs and maladies. I have firewood and matches for the fire. AI is on tonight along with a new NCIS and HOUSE! What more could a girl want? Except someone to clean my house, do the dishes and take care of the cat box.

Ciao.

No comments:

Post a Comment