14 June, 2008

Saw the doctor

Went to see the PCP yesterday and he gave me some exercises to do for my lower back. He also said that having scoliosis leads to a good chance of arthritis in my lower back as I grow older. I also have a hip pointer. So I continue my regimen of drugs and am off for 3 days trying to simmer it down.

Filed my appeal with the DOL with the new letter from the doctor. Fingers crossed, saints called on, angels sent out on a mission, and all the other things I can think of calling on to get them to approve this upper back injury and pay me the back compensation.



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
It feels strange to be home but after I take the next round of pills, I will be knocked out. I kept thinking it was Saturday yesterday and I missed COPS. How silly. Just goes to show you. I've been a good little robot and called into the call center and called the checkpoint. I also faxed my doctor's note to them and so they are all notified. But to fax them, you have to call the checkpoint, and tell them to turn on the fax and not answer the phone because they are all on the same line. You'd think the govt could spring for another phone line. After 4 tries it went through.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The landlord has left his 2 15 year old retrievers in his house in front with food and water. The one is barely alive and the other cries and moans all the time. It is so sad. When we first came here he had 5 dogs, the mom who was a springer spaniel, the dad who was a golden retriever and the 3 puppies who were black. It was pretty sad, they died one after the other and now only Snoopy and Lucy are left. They weren't the friendliest dogs in the world.



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
So that's what happening around this corner of the world. Foggy and overcast, breezy, and typical June gloom. We need a storm badly, we need the rain. It rained in east LA but we got nothing. We need it for our yards and our plants.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So later friends and family. I am going to put on my heat belt and take a nap.

amulbunny


No comments:

Post a Comment