20 July, 2007

Just piss me off somemore

Okay so I went to work yesterday and lasted 2 whole hours. I got nauseous and felt horrible. I go back to the office and they tell me I can't go unless I can prove I have the hours to take off. I tell them I have it at home and will fax it to them, they don't believe me. I was then told I have to go to the doctor for this absence to be approved. WTF? Perhaps I should have fainted then and there and proved a point. They are assholes. But this whole agency is.


glitter-graphics.com

So I call the doctor's office and get an appt. I go in and my blood pressure is way low and they think I am dehydrated because my temp is low too. I pee in a bottle to make sure there is no systemic reason for the low BP, go home and rest. I was in pain too, from the shoulder but that is chronic so it's a contributing cause but not the whole thing.

Now I hear on the news that they will allow lighters on the airplanes again since they have not proven to be a threat to aviation security. What about water and toothpaste? This is such an ostrich organization. Sheesh.


So I will go back today and see how it goes. I will keep water with me and try to stay hydrated. I don't know what else I can do. I have the epidural coming up so I can at least hope for some relief.


Oh well. Time to get going.
Ciao.

No comments:

Post a Comment