06 November, 2006

Geez it's Hot Out!

Geez it's hot doesn't even cover it. It's 1PM and it's 92º here. I have the blinds drawn and the windows open because there is a breeze out there, but this is November. I want November weather by God.

Been reading all this stuff about the pastor in Denver who's been "fighting these impulses" all his life. Does that give a clue that being gay isn't a choice and does actually come with your birth? The guy gives me the creeps anyway. Most of the pastors of the mega churches make me nervous anyway. And then the Governor of Texas agrees whole heartedly with his pastor, John Hagee, that any one who isn't Christian is going to hell with a hot ticket. So much for religious tolerance in the nation, eh? We just have to choose between Ah-nuld and Phil. I might just vote green, I don't know.

Husband is back at work. Yahoo and Amen. He's got a lot of work to do and that will keep him busy. They did hire someone to replace him, so much for the contract being cut. They just didn't want to pay him what he is worth. Still haven't heard back from the other company. That makes me nervous. But if he's working, he's making some money and some is better than none.

My tummy is on the binge today. I was driving back from picking up #1 son at school and boy did I have cramps. Could be from nerves. Don't know why I'd be stressed would you?

Then the #2 kid text messages me and asks me to make cornbread. Girl, it's 92º outside and you want me to fire up the oven and bake? I baked Friday for her, 2 loaves of pumpkin bread- for her tailgate party. For Sunday I baked 2 batches of brownies, one for the kids and one for the husband to take to work plus I made meatloaf, baked beans, smashed po's and gravy and heated my kitchen up to an unGodly temp all for them? No fricking way am I making cornbread that I don't even get to enjoy because she wants to take it to her friends. I don't feel like feeding the neighborhood this week.

I am going to lie down and hope my stomach simmers down. No pain pill till after I get the kid, even though the pain is a 7+. Don't want to take chances.

Have a great day out there in the world.
Ciao.,
-30-

No comments:

Post a Comment