13 October, 2006

What's going on?

Helllllllo out there in cyberspace. Here's what's been happening in the hills of Redundant Beach:
  • Let's see. Husband lost his job on the 29th of September as his contract wasn't renewed. He's sent out a lot of applications and has a phone interview coming up soon.
  • Went to a trade show and talked to some contacts, evidently the person who's supposed to be doing both sides of the job is overwhelmed, and things are falling behind at a massive rate. Not good.
  • Went to Disneyland and CA Adventure. It was interesting, it was Gay Days at Disneyland. And there were lots of couples just out for a day at the park. All ages too. Middle ages and up for the most part. It was a lot of fun. But boy did I pay for it the next day. Way too much walking and I thought the shoes I had on were comfy. I was wrong.
  • Had a wonderful time at the EG in late September. Met some awesome women who really made me feel like I have friends ( hello DS... how's the black trash bag packing going?) Laughed a lot. Needed that to be sure.
  • Tried on and then ordered some awesome shoes. LL Bean Coastal CLogs. I love em! They are so comfy. Seeeeee:::::::: You can't believe how nice they feel on my feet. And I can wear them with sox too . .
  • The dog is still being nutso. He hasn't figured out that the trash can is not his personal smorgasbord. The thing is only 10 lbs but he can jump 4-5 feet straight up and get on the counter. HE loves FRESH BREAD in the bag. This does not make me a happy camper and he has had more than one come to Jesus meeting. Not that it helps. He's not the sharpest lightbulb in the fixture.... knowwhatImean?
  • Got some books yesterday from Amazon. Looking forward to reading them.
  • It's after noon and I am still in my jammers. I really should take a shower and get dressed but I am not going anywhere or doing anything. Tonight is frozen pizza and beer night for dinner. I have some DiGiornio garlic bread 4 cheese pizza and I will throw some sliced olives on it and maybe open that nice bottle of white that I have in the fridge and forsake the beer. Make a green salad and that's dinner. Sounds good to me.

So my friends and compatriots out there in cyberspace....
If you can read this, thank a teacher.

No comments:

Post a Comment