24 October, 2006

Itunes ate my music and Meteors a Go Go


I went to check on something I thought I had on Itunes. Yes I admit it, I had been bad, but it was a long time ago and I didn't inahle. But strangely enough, nothing was there. Not even the tv show that I had bought and paid for, the free preview TV show, and my audio books and paid stuff was gone too. Poof no more. I hooked up my Ipod and it had all my stuff on it as well as the purchased stuff. I imported the purchased stuff back but I can't add anything else. I am really pissed off about losing my episode 200 of stargate. I may have to spend the 1.99 and get that again. Blech. I got over it though and uploaded about 6 cds that I wanted to put on my Ipod. From Yo Yo Ma to the complete Messiah to Red Priest. I am okay.

Still no job for the husband person. Had 2 good interviews or so I thought. Has a contract one pending and we are waiting for that. Even if it's only a couple of weeks, he'll make the car payment and we can buy groceries. Wonder if me being on disability and him on unemployment we can get food stamps? I've never ever applied for them, can you do it online? At this point, any thing would help.

Trying to get my mom to decide about Thanksgiving. I told her I would do all the cooking if we could do it at her house. I can do the ham the day before and all the sides, and do the turkey that morning, since we do a turkey roll not a real bird. Less mess, more meat and easy clean up. The only thing I'd do at her house would be the rolls and the mashed po's.

The boys cleaned up my family room. Now if we could get the kitchen done and the dining room to lose it's cat smell, life would be a little rosier.

I saw meteors Friday night (actually EARLY) Saturday morning. Parked in a lot at the end of the road along the East Fork San Gabriel River near the trail head to the Heaton Flats campground. It was awesome. I only saw a few because those darn eye lids kept closing. After sunrise my husband packed up his gold mining gear, hiked down the trail and went to his spot. 6 hours later he was still there. Today he is still aching. But he loves what he does and even if he whines, he did have a great time.

So life goes on. Kids come in and go out of this house in frightening numbers sometimes. But they are pretty good. I just want to know who drank my lemon vodka and put water in the bottle to hide the consumption? I keep it in the freezer and liquor doesn't freeze kids. Oh well.

Later alligators.
-30-



No comments:

Post a Comment