28 October, 2006

my kid is making me a myspace


So yeah, I am going to have a myspace that actually has friends. It's a hoot but I will keep my blogs going rather than hassle all the time with that.

Kid #1 has alohaed himself away to SFO for the weekend. I told him I wasn't going to bail him out so he had better be good. I can't imagine HAlloween with a bunch of art school students in SFO, he's gonna have a blast.

Kid #2 is doing the myspace thing. I am sooooo cornfused.

Temp seems to be moderating. I think tomorrow it will be damp. My knee is telling me that though my neck and arm are aching too.

Church tomorrow? Depends on how I feel. Kid #2 has to work. She can make my excuses if need be. Especially since one person will be all pissy if I don't show up.

Husband is cleaning the garage. Whoo doggies. What a plan. Actually he's looking for stuff and we should have done this months and months ago. First time in 2 years we are seeing some of this stuff. Not good. Lots of trash going out this week.
Dog thinks we are going nuts. We found the desert booties for the big brown dog. Sniff. Sniff.

Not much else that I can think of. Having some small other physical symptoms. I will live. Just harder than hell to sit and be comfy.

USC lost !!!! ::: runs and hides from neighbor who hangs the flag and buys the beer for the big games :::

Ciao babies!

-30-

No comments:

Post a Comment