27 September, 2006

Driving with Mom

I love my Mom but she sometimes doesn't think when she is driving. Overall she's a good driver, but she has some moments. I prefer to drive but today I am having a bad arm day. We went to the Mall to look for a pair of pants for the stepdad. This Sunday is the Parish 50th anniversary celebration. Need to look good. I already have a dress to wear but I am going to check out Ross and maybe Marshall's to see if there is anything age appropriate for me and perhaps the kiddo. She can wear a nice skirt and top.

Almost time to get some more ice and sit for a while. Didn't have to pick up the #1 kid, he got a ride home.

Waiting on my LL Bean coastal clogs in ocean blue. They are just as nice and comfy as crocs and a little bit less. Of course shoes and purses are my downfall. They are purty too! I wore some this past weekend and boy they were nice. I love the colors too!

Off to see the wizard.
me

No comments:

Post a Comment