13 September, 2006

Random thoughts


Have you wished that fall would hurry up and get here? Fall in CA is nebulous, it's just a bit cooler, but still sunny with occasional hot days where the fires break out and ash floats in the sky.

I miss the midwest type of fall with the crisp smell of leaves and that touch of cold temp in the morning that promises winter to come. I miss the few days where the colors explode on the trees and you know that God has a plan for all of us. We get leaves falling off trees but it's not the same.

My little dog is attached to me. I can't go downstairs for a glass of water without him trotting at my heels. If I open the garage door, he is standing at the door waiting expectantly. I grab his leash, hook him up and let him in. He loves to go bye. Tonight if I am feeling 1/2 way decent I will take him for a walk. We walk 2 blocks and it takes 1/2 an hour since the blocks are log. And since he has such little legs, he gets worn out and sleeps all night.

I liked House last night. I thought the season opener was a little odd but last night was pretty good. As an old Xfiles fan, I thought it paid some odd homage to that.

Football is back. The PACKERS SUCK! Good Lord where was their offense? The Chargers on the other hand are terrific. But then I hate the Raiders so anyone who spanks them has my praise. And it's on 4 days a week now. Go NFL.

PT tomorrow and I hope I am feeling better. I am running a low grade fever, taking pain pills, anti inflams, antibiotics and drinking a gallon of water. Could very well be stress. Will let you know.

Ciao!



No comments:

Post a Comment