01 September, 2006

Let me be me

Ah well this is me today. I had PT again this morning and it was brutal. I don't know why I hurt so bad. Must be getting better.

The younger kid and her bestest friend and DAD are heading up to the mountains to go camping. They will wilderness camp which means they are on battery and no power. Someday we will get a generator for the motorhome.

Had an interesting week. Saw Johnny Depp. Kid took the picture. Ain't he a cutie? He was signing autographs down by the King Harbor Marina. A really nice guy. The young kid screamed "Johnny I Love You, and he winked at her and said thank you. This guy knows who goes to see his movies and who pays the bills. Unlike other actors.
Time to take a pain pill, a shower and head somewhere quiet. I hurt really badly tonight.
Later.


No comments:

Post a Comment