10 October, 2017

A Happy Woman's Life Book Page 102



A Happy Woman's Life Book Page 102

By Amulbunny   
October 10,2017

Outside my window72, clear and windy

I am thinking Feeling better than before

I am thankful for fall coming soon

From the learning rooms …  10 new classes ahead

I can't believe . . .  what an ass Pence is.

From the kitchen . . . nothing sounds good today.

I am wearing  Green Bay Packer tee shirt and shorts

I am creating . .  . The lesson plan for this Friday

I am going. . .  crazy but that’s normal

I am reading. . . the newest book by Follett

I am hoping my shoulder stops hurting a bit

I am hearing that damn bird screeching

Around the house2 dogs and boy

3 of my favorite thingssteak, baked potatoes, green beans

A few plans for the rest of the week
1.  Make a new folder for the new class
2.  Sort all my handouts for the class
3.  Take the cat food sample I got to Moms.

Here is a picture for thought I am sharing:





















No comments:

Post a Comment