28 September, 2017

A Happy Woman's Life Book Page 101



A Happy Woman's Life Book Page 101

By Amulbunny   
September 28, 2017

Outside my window73 and sunny and breezy

I am thinking  I didn’t need this cold today

I am thankful for  cooler weather ahead

From the learning rooms …  2 classes left!

I can't believe . . . I got sick

From the kitchen . . . Soup, soup and more soup

I am wearing  tee shirt and shorts

I am creating . . . the final for my students

I am going. . .  take a nap this afternoon

I am reading. . . a steamy bodice ripper

I am hoping  things get better soon

I am hearing  Air Disasters on Smithsonian

Around the house2 dogs and boy

One of my favorite thingscomfy bed

A few plans for the rest of the week
1.   Clean out my school drawers
2.   Make some pea soup
3.   Drive to Cerritos Friday for class


Here is a picture for thought I am sharing:





















No comments:

Post a Comment