06 September, 2017

A Happy Woman's Life Book Page 100



A Happy Woman's Life Book Page 100


By Amulbunny   
September 6, 2017

Outside my window73 and sunny

I am thinking  I could sleep all afternoon if there was a chance

I am thankful for  the fires here to be ending

From the learning rooms …  4 more classes and psychology is over already!

I can't believe . . . Outlander S3 starts Sunday!

From the kitchen . . . Brats and beans tonight

I am wearing  my jammers

I am creating . . . not much at the moment.

I am going. . .  to see the pain mgmt. doctor on Friday

I am reading. . . the 1st two books in the Knightsbridge saga by Ken Follett.

I am hoping  our unclaimed property gets processed

I am hearing  Dr. Who reruns.

Around the house2 dogs and boy

One of my favorite thingsOutlander!!!

A few plans for the rest of the week
1.   Email one of the attorneys
2.  Get the dinner ready
3.  Relax if I can.


Here is a picture for thought I am sharing:


No comments:

Post a Comment