18 August, 2013

Movie rec.....

Now you know if you've read me for a while that I don't talk much about going out to movies. I'd rather wait for the DVD most of the time. I have gone when my daughter says Mom you have to see it.

I've heard a lot of good things about "What Maisie Knew". Julianne Moore, Steve Coogan, Alexander Skarsgard (my beloved Eric from True Blood...now you know my celebrity crush-ha) and a marvelous little girl named Onata Aprile. It's a story of divorcing parents who are more intent on hurting each other in a divorce, hurting their new spouses and it's seen through the eyes of a little girl. It's hard to watch, especially if you've been in a relationship/marriage that falls apart and you forget about the collateral damage.

I won't give any more away but if you get a chance watch the movie. You won't regret it.




da bunny


No comments:

Post a Comment