25 November, 2012

Can you tell me please....

Where my Christmas spirit is? Let me count the ways:


1. Husband has been laid off since August and right now is enjoying his "vacation" on unemployment. 
2. He wants to go gold mining but he spent any extra gas money we had on lottery tickets. 
3. He is becoming obsessive again and I can't deal right now. 
4. He says he will do something specific and if I ask about it, it doesn't get done.

Don't lecture me about being submissive and telling me I should build him up. I've been married to him for a long time and his behavior is appalling. He was dxed with diabetes type 2 and won't take his meds. Denial. Well if he dies, I will be pretty angry. 

I'm really depressed about things. The kids have to help and they can't tell me they can't afford it. I can't cut any slack. I have no money except what is there to pay rent. I need something but I don't know how I can get there to get it and pay for it.





No comments:

Post a Comment