03 November, 2012

A Happy Woman's Life Book Page 57



A Happy Woman's Life Book Page 57

By Amulbunny   
November 3,2012

Outside my window. . . 67. Cool. Lovely.

I am thinking…  Doing grocery shopping was too much.

I am thankful for…  coupons and store brands.

From the learning rooms… You don’t know what quiet is in the city.

I can't believe . . .this election isn’t over yet.  

From the kitchen . . . Stouffer Cheese Enchiladas.

I am wearing…  Cotton long blouse, black jeans, slippers.

I am creating . . . a packing list for the next trip.
      
I am going…   to buy stock in Kleenex.

I am reading . . . Winter of the World and any number of dumb romantics on my Kindle.

I am hoping…  One day at a time.

I am hearing…  Cooler fan and a far away prop plane.

Around the house. . . . 1 dog, 1 cat, 1 husband.

One of my favorite things… tootsie rolls.  

A few plans for the rest of the week
1.  Get over this crappy cold.
2.  Change plant out front
3.  Remind my daughter to buy detergent


Here is a picture for thought I am sharing:


Redondo Beach after the storm



2 comments:

  1. Hi, nice pic ;) And, by the way, do you know what happened with captain daves's blog? Cheers, Hervé

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dave posted 2 weeks ago. I don't know what happened? Maybe it's a google glitch and it will pop back up. Scary.

    ReplyDelete