08 August, 2012

A Happy Woman's Life Book Page 54




A Happy Woman's Life Book Page 54


By Amulbunny   
August 8, 2012

Outside my window. . . 79, hot and muggy

I am thinking…  today we get new flooring in the kids hall

I am thankful for…  fans, fans, and more fans

From the learning rooms… paying attention to important things

I can't believe . . .I missed feeling 2 earthquakes this AM

From the kitchen . . . no cooking night, Kids are out.

I am wearing…  sleeveless blouse, denim shorts, bare feet
I am creating . . . not much in this heat
      
I am going…   to wait for the flooring guys

I am reading . . . Folly’s Beach

I am hoping…  we are done with flooring problems.

I am hearing…  Air Disasters on Smitsonian

Around the house. . . . 1 dog, 1 cat.

One of my favorite things… summer nights

A few plans for the rest of the week
1.  Grocery shopping
2.  Call the university I’m interested in
3.  Mop floors

Here is a picture for thought I am sharing:

No comments:

Post a Comment