25 June, 2012

Living out of Coleman Campers & I gotta get away

The fridge saga continues. It's supposed to be here tomorrow between 1130 and 1330.
I will believe it when I see it.

This weekend we did some sightseeing in the area. We went down to the Seaman's Memorial in San Pedro and took Duffy T Dog along for a ride.
 Duffy was not going to even think about going in the fountain.

 Duffy and The Rabbit at the end of a 68' cannon barrel
 Duffy being distracted by boats in the harbor,and the Rabbit looking at the loading end of the barrel.If you look closely you can see the mast of the USS Iowa which now lives alongside the LA Harbor Main Channel in San Pedro. It will open to the public July 7th. 

The Merchant Marine Memorial. Behind it on the slabs are the names of the CA merchant marine seamen who lost their lives in service to their country.

Tuna Fisherman Memorial.
There is a church in San Pedro called Maria Stella Mare
Mary Star of the Sea where Christ is holding a tuna boat. 

 This is Redondo Beach. The view from El Torito Restaurant where my friend, my daughter and I celebrated my birthday early with tequila. It was a lovely day.

Peace and Out Kiddos.




No comments:

Post a Comment