02 June, 2012

A Hippy Woman's Life Book Page 50



A Hippy Woman's Life Book Page 50

By Amulbunny   
June 2, 2012

Outside my window. . . 65, moonlit

I am thinking… I have to call the doctor again Monday.

I am thankful for…  good antibiotics.

From the learning rooms… I’m reading a book about pre-WW2 Germany. Fascinating!

I can't believe . . . I actually got my husband to do something other than watch TV.

From the kitchen . . . Brats and hot dogs tomorrow on the grill.

I am wearing…  sweats and a big ole t-shirt.

I am creating . . . a quiet place to sleep
      
I am going…   to get into bed soon.

I am reading . . . “In the Garden of Evil”

I am hoping…  tomorrow is nice

I am hearing…  Iron Chef America

Around the house. . .  Tomorrow dinner with MOM at my house

One of my favorite things… sweet apples

A few plans for the rest of the week
1.  Call the doctor
2.  Finish my book
3.  Work on the deck

Here is a picture for thought I am sharing:
















da bunny

No comments:

Post a Comment