08 August, 2010

On a new yellow brick road.

I still have my summer cold but it is better than it was before. I went to the doctor on Friday and he said keep using your Flonase because your eustachian tubes are blocked. The right ear is better. I don't feel like the cellophane is crinkling every time I swallow.

And we changed my anti depressant. To Effexor. Not the ER just the plain old generic kind. We'll see what happens. I have to take 1 pill for a week and then go to 2 pills and then call the doctor at the end of that time and get the script for 90 days at the new level.




My mom comes home from her vacation tonight. I really missed her. She's supposed to be in between 730 and 8PM so we'll head over to LAX and get her. She told me to bring my husband because her bag is heavy. No problem.




A woman that I have known for years on a message board is fighting the fight of her life. She was dx'ed with breast cancer that had invaded her lungs in March. She had been through one course of chemo and didn't have good results. She went for another CT scan a week ago and now has an inoperable tumor in her brain. She starts full brain radiation this week. She is 34 and has a 3 year old.

My best friend from high school had a mastectomy 2 weeks ago. She is 57. She'll start chemo and radiation too. Can I say I hate cancer?



And on another note:      FOOTBALL IS BACK!!!!





So night all. Peace. God Bless You.

No comments:

Post a Comment