10 August, 2010

Bye Bye Faithful 13 inch TV and other things.

Yeah and I know it probably doesn't warrant a post but this little guy has been so good for so long. It's been my friend when I've spent hours writing a paper and wondering what is going on in the world. It wasn't mine to start with, it was given to my daughter about 10 years ago. So it's stood the test of time. I guess we'll have to replace it with something fancy schmansy now so my husband can watch his poker and science shows.

The husband is in San Bernadino which is about 70 miles away. And he has to be at work early. He's one of the top producers in the office, but what good is that if he's exhausted?

Thursday I have my 4 hour functional ability test. Today has been a 2 pain pill day. Not a good thing.

One of my cousins children chastised me for supporting Proposition 8. He got all preachy on me. I told him that :::gasp:: I know people who aren't Christian, and some that don't believe in God at all. I also told him that I thought God had more important things on his mind than who someone falls in love with. With wars, famine, drought, floods, rains, earthquakes and all those other things, he probably had his hands full. I also told him that I attended a church that was inclusive and would welcome him. I think in his mind, GAY means homosexual men. What gets me about this crap, is that there are so many men out there who proclaim themselves to be good Christians, yet they get all hot and bothered watching 2 girls together in soft core and hard core. A little hypocritical isn't it?

And speaking of hypocrites, that blogger who is so self righteous about proclaiming her self the paragon of Christian virtue posted a picture on her sparks people page in workout clothes, bra less and holding 15# of weight. She also says that she does 20 reps of 200 each using these weights, has time to homeschool her 4 children and cook nourishing meals (while making side trips to Taco Bell for burritos and taco bell) and has the audacity to lie about it. Oh if I only had the intestinal fortitude to be so blatant. To keep in her 1200 calorie a day meal plan she has such wonderful things as 1/4 cup of black beans, 6 green beans and has a custard for breakfast. Oh such is the life.

Well I've got a cable box now in the bedroom so I think I'll go channel surf. Had an interesting dream about clubbing with Dr House last night. Why? I wish I knew. LOL.

Peace. Out.

No comments:

Post a Comment