28 July, 2010

I'm not that special

Some folks like to think they are God's special snowflake and the Holy Spirit advises them personally on what they should do with their hair (cover it, let it grow so long you get migraines, or whatever) and then when someone else calls them on it, they close up like a clam and say, you have mistaken me for someone else. No honey, you've mistaken us for people who care. 

Had a black cat come in last night and nose around. Thank God the vicious pooch was around. Our cat sat on the couch and had a laugh. I didn't laugh when I saw my kitchen curtains. The damn cat climbed the curtains to get away from the cat. This was at 4AM. Not cool. Not cool at all.

Got a perm last week and it's settled down now. I love it. All topsy turvy curvy. Just scrunch with some gel and go. And new nails and hot pink toes. Even if I wasn't going to Las Vegas, I still get my nails and toes done. It makes me feel sort of frilly. I'm not a frilly girl. At all.

Sun is out today. Feels good. Kids got a new game last night for Wiii.... Just Dance. I haven't laughed that hard in a long time.

Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment