19 July, 2010

10 more days till Vegas.

I am doing okay.  I don't feel well but that is primarily nerves and I'll take my prilosec and hope for the best. Ate something I shouldn't have and boy am I paying for it. Crap. Literally.

We pick up our rental the 29th and head east on the 30th. The low in death valley last night was 100. Glad we're just passing it by. The highs in Vegas have been in the 105-110 range. I am so thankful the hotel has a/c. The kids can go out and traipse around. I am going to stay cool. I will go to the pool though. I am also going to find out about a later checkout so we can head back after 2pm.

Not much going on around here. My mom leaves for Wisconsin and MN the 24th. She'll be back August 7th.

Kid #1 is still unemployed and not doing much about it. Kid #2 is working her butt off. Husband is working his butt off. I have to go to a 4 hour functional ability exam on the 12th of August, more about that later.

Later gators.

No comments:

Post a Comment