05 June, 2010

Why do I go to Costco?

I went with the #2 child and spent beaucoup bucks. And she talked me into a Magic Bullet. Not exactly on the list. And some Yoplait fruit smoothie mix. We got ribs and I'll do some mushrooms and zucchini on the side. That seems to be a good thing.

Nice today. #1 son went to the local mts to go to a graduation. He's on his way home. I bought him 2 pair of shorts so he'll stop wearing his ugly long pants. A Fashion Plate he is not. And he needs a real hair cut.

EH is home and caught up on all his old gold fever shows. I just put all the Sam Adams in the fridge. We won't have to buy beer for a while. Got the summer sampler and I already had a few summer ales in the cool part. A beer will taste good tonight.

Got some info from the grad program. I have to get the outstanding thing taken care of a the other college so I can be evaluated. It's scary.

Life is going on. Peace to y'all.

da bunny.

No comments:

Post a Comment