12 February, 2010

la di dah

Today has been a busy one even though the furthest I went was in the front to the lemon tree. I did a bunch of laundry and folded it and put it away, and I still have a couple of more loads to do. This new dryer makes it so nice. I love towels that are soft and smell fresh. And since it's still rather cool, I prefer soft to tough.



It's another fireplace night. And I have my Be Thankful Yankee Candle burning. Smells like fresh pies coming out of the oven. Ahhh the oven. We have to get a different stove. This one can't be regulated and I can't trust it to cook things that have definite temps. I can do french fries and corn puffs and chicken but not delicate things. This stove came with the house and like most of the house is 1970's vintage. So one of March's checks will be parceled to get a used stove. Nothing fancy but something that I can walk away from when we leave this house in a few years.



Netflix brought 2 new movies today. One is the social butterflies, the other is mine, The Green Mile. I really like that movie. It was one of the first Steven King books that I have read. I have a huge problem with his books. Guess I'm not into creepy, I prefer history. I have culled a lot of books from the shelves. Now I only keep the ones that I want.



Well my headache is back so I think it's time for some meds. Dinner will be later as the boss is at a Ralph's in Pasadena. Now I have to wait for the child to come in and re hook up the blue ray so I can watch my DVD. It's like putting the toilet seat down, has taken some time for him to remember to do things for the mom.


So good weekend and peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment