11 October, 2009

Where did that thermometer go?




Gee I'd love to get one but the medical group that I go to says they won't have them till November and they don't know if they will even get the swine flu ones. So should I go to Walgreens or CVS and pay out of pocket to get them? Nope, I will just hope that whatever is causing me to have this temp will pass. I took some tylenol sans the hard stuff and it seems a little better now. Just force fluids and stay comfortable.




The forecast says drizzle all day Monday and heavy rain on Tuesday and tapering Wed with warmer temps by the weekend. We can only hope. We need it so bad. The strange tree in the front is looking like it's turning color and losing leaves. Here's a picture and it was very windy when I took it.

Yep fall in Southern California. This is about as good as it gets. LOL.




When digging through some bins in the garage (of which I need to get bagged and off to Goodwill and The Salvation Army thrift shops) I found both of our wedding albums. One chronicles the tale of the dress, from the first attempt at the pattern, to the final product. We bought all the material in the garmet district in downtown LA, the lace and ribbons at a huge store in Long Beach, the itchy stuff that made those 1985 shoulders so with it there too. I wanted to wear a hat but that was vetoed. I remember all the fittings for the dress, laughing and joking and the scrap fabric we used for the first draft. Then losing the weight and more fittings. Finally on the night of the winter solstice at 6 pm in a church decorated with pointsettias and Christmas hangings we tied the knot. How young we looked, he was 29 I was 32. I need to scan all those pictures and put them in the computer.



I dragged out my Emac and tried to resurrect it. I got some of the stuff from my Iphotos and a few things of music off I Tunes and then it died. I am going to try again tomorrow, if I could figure out how to start it off the disc, I would, but it doesn't recognize anything. Boo.

Night,
da bunny

No comments:

Post a Comment