09 July, 2008

Wish I knew then what I know now

Nose still running and shortness of breath. Am taking my steroids like a good little girl. Still house hunting. Will be calling apartments tomorrow. This has got to get settled soon. Dogs took off again today. Big one has to go to someone's house. I can't handle this running away shit. Did some more advantage on him. He's scratching himself again. Split the Advantage between him and the little one.




Both kids are working. Both are busy. We've got to lift my mattress up tomorrow so we can see what is under it, I can't do it alone. Got to get some more totes at Wal-Mart if my check actually comes in. Supposed to. I need to move away from all this tension or I will be checking myself into a 5150 watch. Tension is way too much.



Got a new phone. It's a Motorola and I got 2 ringtones. Caught hell for that. Oh well. I got the theme from Deadliest Catch and Before He Cheats. I like those songs. Can't transfer them from my Itunes to my phone.



Took a bunch of books over to my moms and some cd's for them to listen to at night before they go to bed. They like to lay in bed and listen to the music.



Time for cough syrup and more antibiotics. Took the steroids earlier than last night. Need to find a book to read/reread or something.




cheers!





No comments:

Post a Comment