18 July, 2008

Waiting on keys

Photobucket

Here's the backyard. I can't wait for the pump to get fixed and the jacuzzi to be ready to use. Thank God we have friends who can do things.,
Packing up books and china and clothes are last. If we could move the furniture out then we could do the clothes in Goodwill, take, discard piles.
Still need a new washer/dryer will check the used appliance stores. That's a necessity. Ours lasted 21 years.
Photobucket
And we will buy a cord of wood this winter/fall and not depend on gas heat. The kids place won't have any heat. It's just a room. Will get some carpets to lay over the carpet that is there and pad it a bit. He'll have to come into the house for the bathroom.
Photobucket
Photobucket

I am seeing the ortho on Monday. I am miserable. Can do about 3 things and then my shoulder just screams. Of course when you sit in a chair like this 8 hours a day 5 days a week it might be a reason for concern:
Photobucket
A hand me down from LAPD.
I am still mulling if I should contact someone about the vitriolic email that I got from HR yesterday. Don't know if it would do any good or not. They think they are so high and mighty.

Off again on another adventure.
later.

No comments:

Post a Comment