17 July, 2008

OK and for the real news

1. We signed a lease on a nice little house but... the landlord has to sign it and we haven't heard from the agent since yesterday. Our landlord would like us out ASAP. As would we. But today is a BAD pain day. Shoulder feels like it is going to fall off.Not going to be easy to do much packing if I can't use my arm. And there is a lot of pain in my left wrist too. Falling apart. That is all that it is.

2. I need to get to see someone to get the pain relief I need.

3. Until we hear from the agent, we can't cancel our lights, gas and cable and get them transferred. Not a good thing. It's just really frustrating and I am just beyond the edge again.

4. Just got one of the nastiest emails I have ever gotten from the agency I work for regarding paperwork. The person who sent it said they will not communicate with me via private email, I turn my paperwork in in person and they will process it. So I reactivated my co email and sent an apology to the person who supposedly told me that they weren't going to respond to me. I told her it was funny I never received that email as I save all correspondence from that office. They think they are all high and mighty. Right now I just can't handle this stress.

5. My 15 yr old niece tried to OD Tuesday night. Spent 5 hours at the ER with my Mom and her making her drink the charcoal shit to neutralize the meds she took. My mom is frantic and she is just going nuts dealing with all this shit. So I am going to file an FMLA and do it that way. We will manage. We always do. Now the person who handled FMLA is not doing it anymore and someone else is. This is such a fucking mess.

I am done. Outta here.



No comments:

Post a Comment