18 November, 2007

The wrath of Mom and traveling tips



Okay so I am pretty easy going for the most part. But I am tired of telling the child to clean her room. Yesterday I went in there looking for the remote to my DVD player. IT's been missing for months. Her room was /is a disaster area. She and her cousin have been taking out bags of clothes to the washer ( it's gonna take at least 2 days to get done with that) as well as bags of trash. Her brother and I filled up a 46 gallon trash bag with water bottles, some that had a sip out of them. Needless to say I was pissed!



So she cleaned today and is still cleaning. Good exercise for her.

Tomorrow it's back to the voicemail and the people who are in a hurry. That is the nature of the job. But I will be polite, do my job and fend off the assholes. Get to the airport early, pay attention to the signs. Put a sticker on your computer to id it. Do you know how many black IBM thinkpads look alike? Use common sense and read up on things at your airlines website. MAkes a lot of difference. Be aware but be safe.




In the meantime, have a great evening. Stay out of trouble. Rock on.....

No comments:

Post a Comment