03 November, 2007

Time to clean the cache

Life at the tyranny workplace is still the same. Shouting matches and unprofessional behavior while the peons are around, and then oh so perfect behavior when the big wigs show up. What a study in contradictions.


Then you have to still do your job and ignore the turmoil around you. I have a scratchy throat, since the fires and just feel tired. I am drinking water and may have some tea and lemon before I go to bed. I wish I could afford a massage and some treatment on my neck. That would help me. I have to go downstairs and heat up the rice pack to put across my neck and shoulders. Of course I may add some Jack Daniels or Woodford to it to spice it up a little.


What a good girl I am huh?

Other than work being a zoo I have one large bitch about things in general. We work next to the Hilton Hotel and every Friday there are a group of protestors who are outside the Hilton on "public property" banging pots, blowing airhorns, sirens, and shouting at the Hilton mgmt re their salary and benefits. This is at 630 in the morning. I was tempted to call the LAPD and the airport police yesterday and complain that they were disturbing my peace. Noise violations get taken seriously in neighborhoods, why not in business districts? Will have to investigate that.




So with that, dear friends I bit you adieu, and have a great weekend.






No comments:

Post a Comment