17 November, 2007

Why the name?

People always want to know why I have such an odd name. Well back in the days when the XFiles community was alive and well, and AOL's chat room burned up on Sunday nights, we had interesting people whose names were reflective of their interests. So for the first and last time here is why my screen name is what it is:
a = just a. like a ........

mul= For Mulder. I thought he was the yummiest thing on tv since Tom Selleck, and had a better laugh.

bunny= We had rabbits and the husband of my youth was nicknamed Rab. At that time we had lots of rabbits (which I HATED) but it sounded cute so I was amulbunny.


And in a lot of places I still am. I hated leaving AOL but the husband of my youth got pissed off and wanted a faster server. But now I have cable and am happy. Fast and smooth---most of the time.

I had some odd dreams last night. Sometimes I feel like I am just in my own little world up there at the front desk and sometimes people actually ( the ones that came over with me from the idiot posting at the terminal) but I am usually so busy with my new earphone/mic doing 2 things at once that I hardly have time. This week I leave early on Monday for a doctor's appointment and Tuesday I have a 4 hour class on learning how to determine proper id's. Thursday is turkey day and then Friday is going to be busy.



I asked for December 21st and 24th off so we can go somewhere and celebrate our anniversary. I won't hold my breath but maybe they will actually let me have it off.



So have a happy weekend!




No comments:

Post a Comment