19 October, 2005

Saw a 777 lift off from 25L today as Kiddo and I were driving to Micheal's to get some stuff for the wedding. Boy she is a graceful bird and she also is a comfy one to fly in. I got to fly in an intl setup one that was on it's way to somewhere when I flew home from ORD to LAX one very cold Wednesday in January. The thing I remember most about that trip was freezing in the RJ that we flew from ORD to MSN. Damn thing felt like you were sticking your tongue on a lamppost, Just cold and colder. Then landing in MSN hours late and no luggage till 8PM the next day. We were one of 4 flights that had no luggage. Thank God the CSA agent was efficient.

I have to thank the kiddo for sharing her head cold with me. I just took a vicodin because I know the hydrocodone will not only take away the pain from my hand and shoulder, but stop me from coughing my lungs out. My head feels like the top will blow off. Shit.

The neighbor is testing the engine on his 17 foot runabout. Sounds like a Harley at full throttle.
I wish he'd take it somewhere and leave it so the parking wasn't such a bitch in the driveway. 2 houses on a lot and not enough street parking. And I use my garage!

Ciao!


No comments:

Post a Comment