20 October, 2005

I am so tired of all these ads for the election. I am going to vote no on all the propositions. The guvernator is not doing what he promised, he's for big money and big business, and not for the people of this state. God what a horses' ass.

Took the kids to school today in the Chevy. I don't have a lot of gas in the Cad so it seemed the right thing to do. Only thing is the husband didn't get the turn signal switch fixed so we have to pound on the dash once in a while to make sure it keeps working. IT was cold on the way to school today so I didn't feel like I wanted to put the window down and use hand signals. Fall is here. I was so cold last night, just curled up and stayed in one place. At least this bed is warmer than the unheated water bed I slept on for all those years.

Wedding rehearsal tonight. Yesterday I bought some supplies for the decorations, I hope that they will turn out ok. The wedding should be nice. And get it over with and collapse.

Time for steam and a shower to open up my clogged sinuses. Damn, what a pain.

Ciao.

No comments:

Post a Comment