22 August, 2012

A Happy Woman's Life Book Page 55



A Happy Woman's Life Book Page 55


By Amulbunny   
August 22, 2012

Outside my window. . . 78, windy and muggy

I am thinking…  the kid won’t be thrilled this afternoon

I am thankful for…  unemployment insurance

From the learning rooms… deciding what to do

I can't believe . . .SBDINC screwed all those people

From the kitchen . . . meat something?

I am wearing…  Packers TShirt, shorts, bare feet

I am creating . . . I have no freaking idea
      
I am going…   to pray that a new job comes soon

I am reading . . . nothing right now

I am hoping…  I can calm down.

I am hearing…  Dirty Jobs making bologna.

Around the house. . . . 1 dog, 1 cat.

One of my favorite things… frozen fruit bars

A few plans for the rest of the week
1.  Grocery shopping
2.  Cleaning kitchen all the way
3.  Mop floors


Here is a picture for thought I am sharing:

No comments:

Post a Comment