23 July, 2010

Oh Go Figure it Out

Why do we keep going back to blogs that make us mad? I don't know. It's like watching a train wreck. It's the trainwreck that brings us back again. The thought that this blogger will get her panties in a wad again and pack it up and take it away. And now she's in 2 places and coming up with even more outlandish proclamations. But what a tangled web she weaves when in order to deceive? Awww go on.

My daughter took me to lunch today. It was nice and we had a nice chat. We got our Avon orders today. I haven't ordered Avon in years.

Got my hair cut and permed. I have short hair and it looks good curly. I could never grow my hair long. It's too thin and just doesn't look good. Thank God my husband has brains and doesn't care what length my hair is.

Tonight I have to go to my moms to print out her boarding passes and help her get ready. Tomorrow I have to take her to the airport at 545AM. Argh.

I also found out this week that my best friend from high school was dx with breast cancer. Her mom died of it when we were 25. Prayers daily.

Peace and out.

No comments:

Post a Comment