15 June, 2010

How far can I count and what it's about?

1. I haven't charged my Ipod in ages. It's so old and doesn't hold a charge very well. I do listen to my Itunes though.

2. I love my new phone. It's a Samsung Reality. Cool.

3. I ordered a grab bag from Burt's Bees today. I hope it's full of goodies. Knowing their prices, it could either be really good or really bad. 

4. Went to the market today and with the stuff on sale and the coupons, I saved $45. Not a bad thing. Bought lots of lean cusines for those days when people tell me there's nothing to eat.

5. It's poker night tonight out back. 

6. I'm going to the Getty with the kids on Thursday. They have an exhibit on Illuminated Old Testament Manuscripts. I can't wait to see it.

7. The cat went out last night and got into a fight. She is not a fighter. Dog got all upset when we heard the fight. She is inside now and quiet. 

8. Thank God someone made Xanax. It's been a lifesaver for me. But my doctor is very hesitant about giving it to me. He says go see a psychologist. I don't like to pay money for someone to listen to me. 

9. Wil Wheaton was a cutie on STNG. 

10. So 5 bottles of water count for +/- 10 cups of water. Geez no wonder I visit the bathroom so much.

11. Don't let your husband buy toilet paper. He thinks 1 ply is okay. I don't. 

12. Cal Worthington is still selling cars. Wow. The tiger must be stuffed by now. (That is a southern CA Long Beach reference ).

13. Doesn't the agency I hate check their own records? I had to sign a release for them to check my source of income from 20006 through this month. Ummmm, I'm still in the same situation. Give me a break.

14. And they also wanted to know if I earned any money for the last 15 months? Again don't they check their records? Our esteemed federal government. Hah. I can give them the exact date of my last paid day at work and they can't find that.

15. I had to file a FOIA request through my congresswoman to get copies of my medical file from 2008 through now. I like to have things on file. We'll see. There has been no reply from the congresswomans office.

16. If you ever get the chance go to Romano's Macaroni Grill and have their lobster stuffed ravioli. OMG it's so good.

17. That's it for tonight. 

Peace and out.

da bunny


No comments:

Post a Comment