20 February, 2010

Weeding and back ache

I've been trying bit by bit to pull the weeds in the front and the side planters. I need to have the RV moved so I can get to the crappy palm tree and cut off all the dead stuff. I also need to rake under the pine trees and get their needles picked up too. The side planter isn't as bad but it needs to be turned too. My lemon tree has almost been picked clean but there are some blossoms, it really has good lemons. The joys of being in CA in the winter.

Pretty soon I'll go to the home store and get potting soil and get some tomatoes started and maybe do some lettuce to. I want to get a hanging pot for strawberries but it's awfully early to think about them.

Rain last night and more coming. Makes it hard to get any mowing or weedwhacking done in the back. Doing some laundry and looking at the pile, it looks like I'll be doing more than a few loads. I'm using Tide with Downy and it makes things smell good. I like my towels to smell fresh.

I am glad that I have my allergy pills. I used to have a nagging little cough from sinus and when I take the allergy meds it goes away and I can breathe again. I am glad that it comes in generic now. And I have to go to the pharmacy and pick up my refills from the ortho.

Not much else new and exciting here on the flatlands. Another day, another way to praise God.


No comments:

Post a Comment