09 February, 2010

Hit by the cabin fever.....



A brave soul swimming in one of the 15 pools at Caesar's on Jan 31,2010. Temp was about 54 outside.

The main entrance to Caesar's Palace Hotel. Las Vegas. Fun was had by all.
These are pictures of Caesar's Palace where I stayed when I saw Bette Midler at the end of January. It was kind of odd going from the funeral on Thursday to Vegas on Friday. I had such a good time, but sure can't drink like I used to.

My husband who I love dearly clips his nails and the damn things fly all over the place. Ugh.

We've had rain and I have cabin fever. I hate driving in the rain. The arm doesn't like it either. It's no fun. And of course if I want to drive tomorrow I have to get up and take the slug to his job. The joys of having only 1 car. And one of these days we will have to sacrifice the Honda to the gods of recycling. Sooner than later. It's taking up space in my driveway. Along with the motorhome.

I don't have anything wise to say except this:

Self absorbed narcissistic people tick me off. Especially the ones who don't take responsibility for their actions and leave the consequences to someone else to take care of.

And that is that.



No comments:

Post a Comment