07 July, 2008

Short but not so sweet

Nearly time for the next set of meds. I can breathe out of one side of my nose and hear from one ear. I take the cough syrup and fall asleep. Nothing like drooling on the pillow.


I am hungry but I can't put my finger on what it is. I think something cold and sweet like sorbet, or hot and spicy like a meatball sandwich with lots of pepperoncini on it. Subway has their $5 sale on. That would be nice. Or a container of vanilla cookies from Trader Joes. Um.



The dear spouse is blaming me for this debacle we're in now. Thanks so much. I don't drink green tea or rice milk, take huge amounts of vitamins and it's my fault the agency that I hate are such assholes. It's a day to walk on by.



Time for meds.
Time for something but I don't know what.
The person who's daughter just screamed at her.
I just give up.

No comments:

Post a Comment